
Skyler was the "Zoo Keeper Kid" (basically the kid of the week @ preschool).So, I was able to go and do a craft project with his class. We also had to do a page on him. Again the photoshop is slowly coming. The fonts are not just inserted. So just ignore it. I had fun talking with all of his little friends at school and watching him interact with his class. I have to say he acts very different at school. I was pretty impressed. I love to do this kind of stuff with my kids. I am so grateful I can go and do these things with him. I am sad to think in a few short months he will be a kindergartner. So, I will just try and enjoy all of the preschool stages since I only have a few more months of them.
One quick story I have to share I just thought it was so funny. When I took Mckenzie to dance the other day Skyler came with me and he watched her the entire time. On our way home he said "Mom, ratoos are bad ,uh?" I said "what is a ratoo"? (Skyler said) "that thing on Kenzies dance teachers back that had lots of color." I had no idea what he was talking about. I didn't know so I asked him again what he called it "ratoo" then i realized he was saying "tatoo"....
Just though it was funny!!!
2 comments:
I am so glad you have the opportunities!
Gotta love this kid, I hope he still thinks rattoo's are bad in 13 years!!
Post a Comment