

It has been a couple of crazy days! I will start off with Skyler. He got an ear infection on Thursday so I took him to the Dr and got him on an antibiotic. My mom and I decided to got to Vernal On Sun. to visit my grandma. So, of course we get there and Skyler spikes a fever and starts throwing up. So we turned back around and came home on Monday. I took him back to the Dr. who tells me he just has something viral on top of the ear infection. On Monday night Skyler spikes a fever again and starts throwing up. I get him in my bathtub and the poor kid has this welt like rash all over his body. Call the Dr and he tells me he is having a allergic reaction to his antibiotic. The picture of Skylers poor eye is from him getting out of the bathtub he slipped and fell hit his eye on the side of the toilet. I couldn't even get into the bathroom because Mckenzie locked the bathroom door. (Gotta love Little sisters).
As for Mckenzie she took advantage of Skylers down time and became a "rock Star" at least that what she told me and Kasey. I added that these little videos clip of her ........
I have to say that I love my husband he is so good to get up with my kids during the night and help me so thanks to my hubby!!
6 comments:
Poor Skyler!! You gotta love kids!
We have talent in our family
She really knows how to shake it! Where did she learn that???? I am glad that Skyler is feeling better!
Isn't having sick kids the pitts? You feel so helpless to fix it for them. Thanks for checking out my blog...yours is ADORABLE! Enjoyed reading about your grocery game success. I'm a fan of the coupon craze myself. Catch ya later. :)
Oh My...There are hardly words...We will be keeping our eyes on little miss booty shaker McKenzie. She's not half bad either, that's why I'm worried. Poor Skyler, I'm so glad he's finally feeling better, I noticed he made sure to get his little moment of fame there at the end of clip 2.
Oh the poor little guy! I loved the rock star entertainment! Too funny!
Post a Comment