
Crock pot Mango Chicken-
2 cups tomato based mango salsa- i use the one with peach from Costco
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 TBSP salt
put all ingredients in the crock pot on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6. shred chicken. use in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos, ect.
I did not take this picture,2 cups tomato based mango salsa- i use the one with peach from Costco
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 TBSP salt
put all ingredients in the crock pot on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6. shred chicken. use in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos, ect.
I got this from someone else and my family loved it! It was so easy and quick, Loved it!!
3 comments:
Yum! Looks good
I have a recipe that is similar to that only its called brown sugar chicken and I use green enchilda sauce with brown sugar and cook it in the crock pot and serve it with rice and tortillas. Your recipe sounds so good that I am just gonna have to try it!
Thanks so much for your help on Thurs. It really means alot to us! We love you guys!
OOOH! I love new recipes I'm so going to try this!
Post a Comment