CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"CUPCAKE BOUQUET"




Tonight was one of my really good friends Birthday! I wanted to try out this cupcake bouquet. I needed alot a professional help. It was alot of fun to make and I need all the practice I can get! BIG THANKS TO MY MOM!! Anyone, who has ever helped me knows they need alot of patience with me. So thanks for your help. Happy Birthday JENN!!! (This is her little Boy Hunter. AKA SKYLERS BEST FRIEND!).

3 comments:

judd and ash said...

Jodi,
Hey, I just came upon your blog through Aleisa's, so I added you to my blogger buddy list (hope you don't mind) The cupcake bouquet is so cute...love It!
Ashlie
juddandash.blogspot.com

ashlie said...

Love the bouquet! You did a great job!

wardlecrowthers said...

That turned out so cute Jody!!! I might have to hire you to make something for J-Crow's Birthday, maybe something just as girlie, what do you think? I love it, it is just darling, way to go!!!

Visits from my friends