
Today Was Mckenzie first day of Dance. She was so cute and she did so good. Every time her teacher turned off the music she said "Umm, I think we need some music"! I was impressed (partially because I am her mom she did so well). I wanted to do a really cute page. However photoshop is alot to learn and there are so many tools. I cannot figure out how to cut out the excess on the picture. So ignore my page and just look at my sweet little girl!!
7 comments:
Hi Jody, Mckenzie is sure to like dance lessons she is absolutely adorable.And yes Skyler is good natured happy boy ,his birthday pictures look great he is truly a happy boy.
I think Mckenzie did so well because she is related to me!
she is so CUTE!
These pictures made my day
So cute! I know how you feel...josh bought me the creative memories digital scrapbooking software several months and I'm just learning to use it now.
Oh, she looks darling!!! I am so proud of her! It looks like you're picking up on the digital scrapbooking quite well. The page is really cute, so is the little girl on it!!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment