
Yesterday, Kasey and I decided that after church we would go up to Provo Canyon to have a picnic with our little family. Unfortunately, we did not get to enjoy it. Mckenzie needed to go to the bathroom and Skyler wanted to go with so we went to the restroom that they have in the campground. We had just walk in when I heard Mckenzie welt out the loudest cry I was holding her hand and looked down her little fingers had got smashed in the door. I was so surprised how bruised and swollen they were that instant. So we decided it was pretty severe and headed down to AF hospital. FORTUNATELY, it is two hairline fractures. It looks worst then that but she is doing really good. I am so shocked I always thought my first trip was going to be with Skyler. (Little side note): When we were at the hospital Skyler was trying so hard to be sweet and help. So he told Mckenzie " I will buy you a barbie and it will be all better and then mom will buy me a Bakugan and we will all feel better:)!!" Isn't he so thoughtful!!!
4 comments:
She is so sweet!! That breaks my heart!
oh...that stinks! Poor little thing:( I hope she gets feels better soon.
ok, do you love my nice typo in the previous comment, I meant to say I hope she feels better soon in case you were wondering:)
Also, I don't have your e-mail address and was wondering if you could e-mail me those pics from Dawson's party...it's bundys4@hotmail.com. Thanks so much for taking them for me, I am still kicking myself over that stupid dead battery! thanks:)
ash
ps. let's get together and go swimming again sometime, my boys can't stop talking about playing with Skyler again:)
Ah !I Hope she's all better .
Post a Comment