







Tonight was Mckenzies first dance recital. She did really good. I have been really nervous for her to perform I thought she would probably have a melt down on stage. When she came out to perform her first dance I could tell she had been crying. I could see her fight back her little tears ( it broke my heart). But, she didn't cry she try really hard to dance her little heart out. I wasn't able to get pictures of her dancing because she would move to fast. I was able to get some video clips I will add those later. At the very end she got a trophy and she was supposed to sit back down on stage with the rest of girls. Instead she decided she had enough and just walked right off the stage. I LOVE MY KIDS... Skyler was SO GOOD during the program i was so proud of him. When we got in the car Skyler told Mckenzie she got the trophy because she was the most beautiful dancer. ( He is so sweet to her). It was a great night and we of course were proud of her...
3 comments:
So cute! How fun!
She is such a cutie pie!! Grandma felt so bad I couldn't go. I am glad you and Grandpa took lots of pic
She is just to cute Jodi .
Post a Comment