




My Grandma past away last week she was 93 yrs old. She lived in Canada and had been in a resting home for about ten yrs. I was lucky enough to go with my parents for a quick trip for her funeral. I felt like everything went so good and I was grateful to know that she is in a better place. I cannot imagine spending ten yrs in a resting home and her health had defintely declined. This past Nov. I was able to take my kids to see her one last time. I am very grateful for the gospel and knowledge that we have for eternal life.
The next part of my week was spent cooking. I was asked by my ward to make 100 cupcakes for all of the fathers for fathers day. We made a little white shirt and tie with foundant to add to the cupcakes. I did not get home until late Friday night, I had a cake class all day Sat. It was a little crazy. In case your wondering what I did with my kids Kasey didn't have a passport so he could not come with me. Instead he got to stay home from work and watch the kids for almost four days. So a BIG thanks to my hubby for helping me out...
The next part of my week was spent cooking. I was asked by my ward to make 100 cupcakes for all of the fathers for fathers day. We made a little white shirt and tie with foundant to add to the cupcakes. I did not get home until late Friday night, I had a cake class all day Sat. It was a little crazy. In case your wondering what I did with my kids Kasey didn't have a passport so he could not come with me. Instead he got to stay home from work and watch the kids for almost four days. So a BIG thanks to my hubby for helping me out...
1 comment:
You did a great job on the cupcake's and the little white shirt's. :)
Post a Comment