CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

FATHERS DAY DINNER!!


I know this is a little late to post. This year I made Kasey This meal for Fathers Day! He loved it! So I am posting this recipe I thought it was a easy and great dinner for the Summer. ENJOY!!
Grilled Chicken Brushetta
1 Bottle of Sundried tomato dressing
4 boneless chicken breast
4 small finely chopped tomato
1 Cup shredded mozzarella
1 small package fresh basil chopped
1 tbsp Olive oil
3-4 chopped green onions
Marinate raw chicken in dressing for a few hours in fridge. Place a large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; preheat grill to medium heat. Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill on both sides until almost done.Next combine tomatoes, cheese, basil, olive oil, and salt. Transfer chicken to foil-covered grill. Top each breast evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid. Continue grilling until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Serve & Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hello! I'm so happy to have found your blog, maybe this will help me to keep in touch better. Your kids are adorable. I didn't know about your cupcake/cake business. Congrats! I'll be sure to order my next cake through you! TTYL

Visits from my friends