



Tonight, I got to take my cute nieces to Young Chefs Academy. I got both of them a gift certificate for there birthdays and wanted to take them at the same time. I had so much fun watching them. For those of you who do not know what it is it is a cooking class for kids. They go and learn how to cook and prepare easy meals. They also take home the recipe that they made so that they can make them for their families. The girls did great and the food turned out really good. Here is what was on the menu. 1. pizza burgers 2. baked potato french fries (YUMMY)! and 3. Cake in a cup.
Thank you Ady & Kamri for letting me take the two of you! It is so fun to take them one on one just to get to know their little personalities. I added pics of these two very beautiful girls. I love you two!! Thanks again!!
1 comment:
Will you be my kids' aunt?!?!
Post a Comment