CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

GENERAL CONFERENCE FOR KIDS!!


So, I really want to make general conference enjoyable for my kids. I love that Sugar doodle.com has general conference packets for every age group. So, I downloaded these packets and made this for my kids. I have a bingo chart from a few years ago that is a church bing card. I Love using this because the kids have to listen to be able to get bingo! I am hoping that between the treats , crayons and the coloring book about the prophet the will enjoy it to. ( WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS WILL GET MCKENZIE ATTENTION THAT IS WHY I DID IT> ANYTHING FOR A TREAT..)
P.S> I am still going private so leave me a comment with your email address so I can include you!!

7 comments:

Abs and Me said...

That is a great idea!!! I loved having things like that to do during conference! It made watching it as a kid much better!

My email is concarne24@hotmail.com. I'd love to have an invite when you go private!

Ashley said...

Cute set! My e-mail is alobott@gmail.com

Tamara said...

In case I didn't ask yet--I still want to read your blog! My email is tamara.follett@gmail.com. Thank you so much for the s'mores mix. They're cooking right now. If you'd like to be added to the recipe blog, just let me know!

Aleisa said...

I hope you add me anault31@yahoo.com

thu said...

I was trying to catch up and see how things are going with you guys...how are you? I don't like leaving my email on public sites but you have it so don't forget me!! hope you guys are well!

Alaina said...

me! me! pick me! Haha. alaina0117@hotmail.com

ashlie said...

Include me ashlie.hendricks@gmail.com

Visits from my friends