CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Going Private!!

I have decided to go private. If you want to be included please leave a comment with your email... Even if you just like to look at it you are more then welcome to be added..

7 comments:

Jessica Walker said...

Sign me up! I love seeing the pics of your kids and your great ideas! Jessi Walker jessrwalker@gmail.com

Summer said...

Keep me on. holmer01@msn.com I love your visting teaching messages!!! I will be buying some this month.

Unknown said...

You have to keep your other on your list

Brandi said...

You can add me to the list!

Melissa and Jeff said...

add me!
tinklebell156@hotmail.com
Melissa Baker

AliandT said...

We would love to see your cute little family still.

ali_lee.3@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please include me! I love seeing the kids and I love all your creative ideas. bonnie.sherrell@imail.org

Visits from my friends