Quotes from President Hinckley new book "My Dear Sisters"
"A group of ancient Roman women were, with vanity, showing their jewels one to another. Among them was Cornelia, the mother of two boys. One of the women said to her, "And where are your jewels?" to which Cornelia responded, pointing to her sons, "These are my jewels." Under her tutelage, and walking after the virtues of her life, they grew to become...two of the most persuasive and effective reformers in Roman history. For as long as they are remembered and spoken of...their mother will be remembered and spoken of with praise also."
"You must know...that you are not alone in this world. there are hundreds of thousands of you. You live in many lands. You speak various languages. And every one of you has something divine within you. You are second to none. You are daughters of God."
"You are creatures of divinity; you are daughters of the Almighty. Limitless is your potential. Magnificent is your future."
2 comments:
Jody I love, love, love this. Thanks for sharing.
I am so lucky to have the daughter I have!
Post a Comment