



Last week Kasey Grandma past away she was 85 yrs old. I have to say that this was such an amazing funeral. She has six children and 36 grandchildren and 77 great grand children. The funeral started off Families Can Be Together Forever. If you can imagine just the numbers above, not including any others the song was very profound to hear so many voices sing this song. I was mostly impressed with Kasey Uncle Steve who spoke about her legacy she wanted to leave behind. Kasey sweet Grandma was suffering with three different kinds of cancers and had diabetes. She is amazing women. I am thankful for the opportunity to get to know her. She will be deeply missed........
The other part of my week was full of time with the kids. One thing I am so grateful for is that I can be a stay at home mom. I love going on Skylers field trips with him. He went bowling last week. It is so funny to watch little kids bowl. Skyler is so competitive and he hoards the ball. He was very persistent on having the green ball and no one else could touch it. Mckenzie was lucky enough to be included. She did pretty good.... It was so cute to watch.
Happy Thanksgiving!! (BIG THANKS TO MY MOM FOR LETTING ME BORROW HER CAMERA FOR THESE EVENTS!!)
1 comment:
Hey cute girl! Yes, I finally did it, I started a blog!! The address is thebottheads.blogspot.com. Your kids are darling!!
Ashley
Post a Comment