CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CANADA 2008!!











The kids and I went to Canada for a short trip.To visit my dads side of the family. My Grandma had a stroke about ten yrs ago and was put into a resting home. I have to say, that it was hard to see how much she had gone down hill since we last saw her.I was grateful for the opportunity to go. This was the first time McKenzie went on a plane and she did great. Skyler absolutely loved it. Both of them were very good little travelers. On Sunday morning the kids and I got up @ 4:30 to get ready to leave. We ended up having a 3hr layover in Minneapolis and another 2hrs on the plane. They were having a mechanical problems. We did not get home until 5:30. I was very grateful my mom was with me she played every game imaginable with Skyler. Even though Skyler cheated the whole time they had fun!! Skyler had fun playing with all of his cousins. Unfortunately, I do not have alot of pictures. I wonder WHY? Probably because McKenzie broke My camera right after I took this last picture. Thank you Aunt Doris for letting us stay with you. The kids loved it!!
So I do not know how much blogging I will be doing. I am a little weird I like a picture with my posts!! Anyway, we had fun. Thanks for letting us come with Mom & Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you go with us. I couldn't believe how good the kids where. It has been hard not having them around everyday. MOM

Anonymous said...

We loved having you go with us. I couldn't believe how good the kids where. It has been hard not having them around everyday. MOM

Alaina said...

You are brave to travel with two kids and no husband. That is too bad about your grandmother- I know how that is because my grandmother is also in a care facility. Oh and that sucks that your camera is broken I guess Kasey will have to get you an early Christmas present!

Visits from my friends