CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAGGED!!!

8 T.V. Shows I like.........

1. Good Things Utah
2. Prison Break
3. Dog the Bounty Hunter ( I know it is WT)
4. Intervention
5. News ( I know its boring, but I love it)
6.Oprah ( before she voted for Obama)
7. The First 48
8. CNN ( I know I am weird).........

8 things that happened yesturday.......

1. Finished making one of my Christmas Presents
2.Went to the Drink store (AKA to get my Mt. Dew for the day)..
3. Went to Walmart
4.I voted
5.Drop something off to my friends house
6.Played with my kids
7. Started packing for my trip
8. Did laundry

8 Favorite Places to Eat........

1. Red Lobster
2.Tepanyaki
3. Chik-Fil-A
4. Cafe Rio
5. Olive Garden
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. California Pizza
8. Any Deli ( I love their sandwiches)

8 things on my wish List

1. New couch
2. New camera
3. More time during the day
4. Go to Disneyland with the kids
5. For a successful business
6. To go to New York
7. For Obama to be impeached
8. For Sunny weather

3 comments:

Aleisa said...

Thanks for doing the post. It's fun to get to know people better. Even if I have know you for 10 years. I always learn something new.

Brandi said...

I don't think you should put the Obama thing on the list. The FBI might be looking into you now.

Alaina said...

I learned to do grocery smarts at the class that I went to with my sister. The link to their site is on my blog under fav websites.

Visits from my friends