CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

CHRISTMAS PICS!!!
















My mom does Christmas Pics of the grandkids every year. This year was much easier then the past few years. That is because these cute little faces are getting older. I love this years pictures. The boys are all wearing matching suits and the girls have a cute matching dress. Here are some of the pictures we took tonight..

3 comments:

Crowther family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crowther family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindy said...

So stinkin' cute!!! It seems just like yesterday when we were posed for prom pictures at that very staircase!! Wow time sure flies!! I wrote Anne... Here's to hoping she contacts one of us! I sure do miss her around the holidays!! Love ya girly! I bringing a gift by one of these days... See ya soon!

Visits from my friends