CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

This one is for you Elder Crowther

Skyler has been practicing this song for over a week. I thought it was a cute idea to have Skyler sing this for his Uncle who will be home in 10 Days. He loves his uncle Colby! Elder Crowther has been serving a mission in Pittsburgh, PA. Skyler is so excited to see him. I had to add the video with Mckenzie in it but my battery died in the middle of recording. So, by the time I was able to start recording again she was over it. Skyler tries really hard at the begining of the song and he gets a little distracted towards the end. Hey, he is only 4 what can I expect. We love them both. Mckenzie really can sing the song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the two cutest little missionaries I have ever seen!! Love Grandma Shirley

kassie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!I'm sure Colby will love it!!

Visits from my friends