CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008




I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all my family and friends. I am so grateful for all that you do for me and my family. We had a great weekend. My mom had her annual Easter egg hunt yesterday. This year has been so fun for holidays both of the kids are so cute and I enjoy watching their excitement in their eyes. I wanted to just say that aside from all the fun things Easter egg hunts,fun spring clothes and family get together. I am so grateful to celebrate this holiday. Friday night Kasey took me to the temple and out to dinner. I can not think of a better way to start this holiday weekend. I am so grateful for the gospel. It has defiently been a great help for me in the last several months. I am also so grateful for the opportunity to go to the temple. I have not been in a very long time. I am a little ashamed of the time I have let pass me by, I hope to make up for those few years. This is such a wonderful time in my life. I am truly grateful to my family and the opportunity I have to be a mother. I wanted to include a few pictures from the weekend. Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I have the cutiest grandkids!!

kassie said...

I love your kids outfits they look all grown up!I love Easter it is so fun to get ready for spring. I wish so badley that I could go to the temple with my husband. If you and kasey want to go more often give me a call I'm always up for babysitting your cute little kids!!

Bradley Family said...

I told Riley I we were going to play with a new friend named Skyler. I asked her if she wanted to see a picture of him so I pulled up your blog and I clicked on the picture with him and Makenzie(?) and she says, "OH MOM! He's so cute." She loved the picture with their St. Patricks day outfits. She pointed him out right away....Kids are so funny.

Bradley Family said...

I told Riley I we were going to play with a new friend named Skyler. I asked her if she wanted to see a picture of him so I pulled up your blog and I clicked on the picture with him and Makenzie(?) and she says, "OH MOM! He's so cute." She loved the picture with their St. Patricks day outfits. She pointed him out right away....Kids are so funny.

Laurie said...

Jodi! Your kids are ADORABLE!! I miss you girl! Some day we will have to get together for a trade!! Love ya!

Visits from my friends