CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

HERE COMES TROUBLE

Friday night my cute nephews, Stockton and Preston came over. We watched them for a few hrs. We had to entertain them of course. Because, if you do not Trouble #1 and Trouble #2 will find trouble somewhere. Stockton has nickname Skyler and Preston T1 and T2 because they are always getting into to mischief. We decided to play hide and seek in the dark. ( It was funner for Stockton). Kasey had hid pretty good and the boys could not find him. So of course they needed flash lights. This is the video I included. The boys also got really good at finding new places to hide. But, unfortunately Mckenzie gave away there hiding spot. They had hid in the bathtub for 5 min. I could not believe how quite they were being. Mckenzie finally turned the shower on. And that gave it away. I love my kids and how much fun they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Grandkids are so smart! Not to mention cute! Gtandma Shirley

kassie said...

That is so adorable. My kids love playing hide and go seek in the dark. For Kamris last birthday I bought all of the girls flashlight and they played that game for about hours. It was crazy.

Visits from my friends