

My mom (bless her heart) is always thinking of fun things to do with her grand kids. So tonight we had a St.Patricks Day party! The kids loved it. They had to find the treasure that the little leprechauns had hidden. My mom had taken pictures of different objects that they had to find that would take them to the next clue and each clue would get them closer to a treasure. I had to include these cute pics of the kids with hat, glasses and the bow ties.. They all look so cute.
Skyler looks a little tired in these pictures. Because today is Saturday. Every Saturday he spends with His grandpa Gabe. They do "man stuff". Skyler told me tonight before he went to bed that he didn't want to do" stinky man stuff." I said " what is stinky man stuff?" he said " when I help grandpa clean out the chicken coop".I just have to laugh. I am just grateful that my dad spends time with him.
I am just grateful that both of my parents do these things. They both work full time and our very hard workers. They always make the time to be with the grand kids.
Skyler looks a little tired in these pictures. Because today is Saturday. Every Saturday he spends with His grandpa Gabe. They do "man stuff". Skyler told me tonight before he went to bed that he didn't want to do" stinky man stuff." I said " what is stinky man stuff?" he said " when I help grandpa clean out the chicken coop".I just have to laugh. I am just grateful that my dad spends time with him.
I am just grateful that both of my parents do these things. They both work full time and our very hard workers. They always make the time to be with the grand kids.
2 comments:
That is such a fun idea!!! my mom and dad sound alot like yours. we are so lucky to have such great parents that love our kids so much!!!
It was such a fun party! I couldn't believe the Leprechauns left such random things; gold, St Patricks day socks, green glasses, green bow ties and Hats! My grandkids won't be pinched on St Patricks day!!
Skyler and Kenzie look so good in green!
Love Grandma Shirley
Post a Comment