It was such a nice Christmas! My kids had so much fun with their toys! I am a little embarrassed to admit this but, I was just as excited to watch them open all of their presents. We did Christmas Eve with Kasey's side of the family and Christmas night with my family. It is so nice to just stay home and enjoy your kids and spend time together. Skyler has wanted a Nintendo DS for about six months. He was so excited to get it. (I added the pic of him). Mckenzie has wanted a sleeping beauty vanity set so she can play "makeup". (This is her favorite thing to do)... Just a little side note so I not forget. Skyler was opening up one of his presents ( a pair of pants) and he stop and said " Mom, I am so grateful for all of this".. It totally melted my heart.
One tradition that is MY FAVORITE is my mom Always gives a Makeup kit from Estee Lauder. I look forward to my new makeup every year. Thank you to all my friends and family for their cute gifts Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
they are so cute kinzies hair has goten so long i cant wait till the next time i get to see them
Post a Comment