



Today was the crowther monthly get together. We had Breakfeast @ Jeremy and Amandas. We also made signs since Colby is coming home in less then a month. THe kids were really cute they worked hard on making there signs. I think that Kamri and Skyler had more fun with the sign making. Mckenzie was to busy kissing the dog. She loved their pets.
I thought I would share my not so fun trip home on Wed. I left my parents house @3:30. It took me 4 hrs to get home. I can not believe how bad the storm was. It was a complete white out from camp williams to Saratoga. It was crazy. Alot of the city was with out pwr. I tried to go into the gas station to buy the kids some food and a drink to hold them over. But, guess what their pwr was out. So they would only take exact change. These are the reasons that we have been told to have emergency prepardness kits. I am really prepared if something happen at home. Not so prepared out of my car. So my new goal is to put together a car kit. I am just grateful it was only for a few hrs. The kids were so good for me. It could've been alot worse it they hadn't have been so good.
1 comment:
Hi Jody it's Kassie I hope you don't mind that I tracked your blog down J/k Kamri gave me your blog address. I was so excited to see your kids they are so cute!!!
Kamri loves them she talks about them all the time she was very excited to see them on Sat. she said she had so much fun with Mckenzie. I'm so glad you started a blog I hope you don't mind if I put you on my friends and Family list.
Post a Comment