CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween 2011!

I missed posting about Halloween this year, with everything going on I forgot to update. Here are pictures from the kids carving pumpkins, the ward trunk or treat, and Halloween night. I was able to do cookie kits for both McKenzie and Skyler's classes. This year I just let the kids pick out whatever they wanted to be. McKenzie didn't really have a preference, she just wanted to wear  a feather in her hair...
Skyler was a ninja, him and every kid in his class.

Halloween night Kasey took the kids trick or treating, while I stayed at home to give out candy. Kasey thought he would be funny and ride McKenzie's scooter around with the dog attached to it. Whatever works I guess... I also went to the kids school parade, it was the fastest parade I could barely get a picture of them.









                                  Doesn't every family trick or treat with there dog tied to a scooter?                   

No comments:

Visits from my friends