CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TEMPLE SQUARE




We decided for Family Home Evening to take the kids to Temple Square.The weather has been so nice. I thought this would be a great time to show the kids some of the church history.Now keep in mind I am not sure how much history a 2 and 4 yr old are going to take in. They did really good for about 45 min. Then they just wanted to run around. The kids were really cute. I proably have not been to temple square in four or five years. (I know that sounds really bad). It is a little different then what I remember. The kids had fun and it was fun activity to do with them. The picture with McKenzie Looking up to the Statue of Jesus is really cute. She was in "aw"of how big the statue was.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

I need to take the kids there. We went to see the lights last christmas but it is so cold and crowded around the holliday that you don't really get to see things too close.

Brandi said...

TOO Cute!

Visits from my friends