


This is what I found late last night. My mom had a Lego catalog at her house that Skyler wanted. This is not just any catalog it is the Star Wars Clone Wars. I never knew that he would look at this catalog so much. So, for the last two weeks at night he looks and looks at the Star Wars Lego's. Every morning he wakes up he says " Mom, how much is this one and how many jobs do I have to do to earn it"..
Mckenzie got her first barbie and she LOVES it.This barbie came with makeup (LUCKY ME). We have to put it on her barbie and then on her. Then she tells me how cute her barbie is. She sleeps with it and talks to it all day long. They have been so funny about the their toys lately. I have to say this is one of the funnest parts of being a mom. They are too funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment