




Today I went to GTU. It was so much fun. My cute sister got tickets for us to go. My mom, sister and my sister in law Aleisa all got to go. It was so fun to see the set up for the show. We then went to Tuscany for lunch (THANK YOU MOM). I really do have the best family. My sweet sister in law surprised me with the cutest apron. This apron is reversible and is so dang cute. So if you need a gift idea I know the girl to hook you up..
Last but not least it was a nice little break from my kids to go and do something fun. My mother in law came up from Nephi to watch my kids for me. I really do appreciate all that everyone did for me.
I feel bad that I have not posted Pictures of Skyler on his first day of school. He is starting preschool again. This is his last yr. He has grown up so much over the summer and is such a good helper for me.. I love him and his cute cheesy grin in this picture. Mckenzie really thought she was going to preschool and wanted to get her own picture. The are so much fun and sometimes alot of work. Gotta Love it!!
1 comment:
I love it now we are friend, and wow I did not know you were so busy and famous, I am impressed with it all, it was fun the other night.
Post a Comment