


We went to Bear Lake for 4 days with my family. My mom and dad rented a cabin for all 16 members of our family. My kids loved sleeping in the bunk beds with their cousins. We went to the lake and I think Kasey had more fun then the kids. Skyler and Mckenzie are like two little fish they just love the water. The weather was great. The water was so clear and blue. This is the first time that I have ever been to Bear Lake and we absolutely loved it. I think we will be doing this again next year. We were so sad to pack up and leave yesterday. I really did need one more day of fun.. Thanks mom and dad for putting this together. We had a blast.
2 comments:
We had a blast! We loved having you. All the kids where so good!!
Looks like so much fun! We have decided to make our blog private- I don't want any sickos stalking my kids and kidnapping them from school or something so send me an email so that I can invite you to view it!
alaina0117@hotmail.com
Post a Comment