CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

CHILDRENS MUSEUM
























Yesterday, my friend Jenn and I took our kids to the Discovery Gateway Museum. It was the first time I had been there. Skyler and his friend Hunter had so much fun. There is a different theme in each section. In one section there is a huge funnel that you put little balls in and watch them go up to the ceiling. Another section is a grocery store, a water area and a little kitchen area etc.... They really did think of everything.I love to watch these two play together. They are such good little buddies.


Skyler was so cute they have a little grocery store that you can buy (pretend food) he loved having the older kids ring him up. He also loved the construction zone. For those of you who know Skyler he loves "Man Stuff".

Mckenzie loved the water section. She wasn't as into it as Skyler and Hunter. I think she enjoyed watching them.

The biggest hit was the helicopter outside that the kids can go inside and play with ALL the buttons. Skyler LOVED this. It was so much fun. So if any you need an idea for your kids for the summer I definitely would suggest going there.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh! I wished I could have seen them!

Visits from my friends