CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

"DINO MITE KID"




Skyler was the "Dino mite kid" for the week. It was also P.J. and Pancake day @ school. He was really excited about this. I have to say that it is probably more work then fun for me. I made these cupcakes that I spent like two hours on. WHY? I was trying to practice for Mckenzie birthday party. I had to do an activity with his little class. It was so fun to watch Skyler interact with the other little kids. He has a little friend in his class named "Dace" he already knew him. When we lived in our other house my neighbor Julie would watch him. This is her nephew. So, Skyler was really excited for today and it is so much fun to watch him grow up.. So I added some pictures with his little friend..

1 comment:

kassie said...

They just grow up way to fast. Skyler looks so cute in his PJ's I love boy clothes almost as much as girl clothes.

Visits from my friends