

I wanted to post this because it is so fun when you start a new phase with each child. Although,I am sad that Mckenzie really isn't a baby anymore. Friday we went and got her a new bed and dresser. She was so cute when Kasey got it all together. She said "for me, a big girl bed". The first night she did not fall out of her bed. But last night needless to say she fell out of her bed twice. Hopefully, she will get the hang of it. She looks so tiny in her little bed. I just love her. I am so grateful to have her. (Although it has been a little challenge lately).. I love the picture where she is pretending to sleep.
4 comments:
I love you Kenzie! You are grandma's big girl! Grandma Shirley
I love you Kenzie! You are grandma's big girl! Grandma Shirley
I don't want to say this but I will...How long do you think the little net will stay up? I think it will be my son that will pull it off!
She is so cute!! I love the bedding.
Post a Comment