We have been so busy these last few months I barely have time to catch my breath. I was called to be the Young Women's President in my ward about five months ago. It has been Crazy! Little did I know what Heavenly Father had in store for our little family. Kasey was just called to be in the Bishopric this last week. Seriously? We have been trying to wrap our heads around this whole thing. Not to mention Kasey just got a little promotion at work and is now on a time crunch. I am thankful that we are able to serve our Heavenly Father I know that our childrens lives will be blessed as they see us serve. I think it is pretty obvious that our little family needs to be stretched right now!! I am hoping that I can keep up on our blog I basically use this for a journal and do not want to forget all the great times with my sweet family. Here is to hoping that things will balance out a little!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment