I have been so busy, and it has finally slowed down. So, yesterday I promised my little sweethearts I would do a lemonade stand for them. It was so hot so they only lasted about 20-25 min. One quick story. My young women came over to buy lemonade from my kids. Mckenzie had gotten thirsty and started drinking some lemonade. So, when the girls were grabbing their cups Mckenzie accidentally gave hers to one of the girls. When they left Mckenzie told me and I just had to laugh!! They made $3.00. When I asked Skyler how he thought it turned out he said " my favorite part was when Pat (our next door neighbor) came over and gave me a dollar..
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago



3 comments:
Cute!!
I would have came and bought lemonade from them, you will have to tell me next time.
We want more, please blog for us
Post a Comment