CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

JAZZ GAME & FIELD TRIP!!

I am a little behind on blogging. So, I will start with Mckenzies field trip to Thanksgiving Point. She was so cute and is such a sweet little girl. Kasey got Jazz tickets to the Jazz game and surprised Skyler the night of the game. The only problem was Skyler had gotten up so early and ended needing a nap so when he woke up he was not to excited. However, that changed once they got to the game. The other pictures were just random. One night the kids were playing alone in there rooms and this is what I found Mckenzie playing dress- up and Skyler was checking out his muscles in the bathroom so I knew I needed to get a pictures. Sorry, so many pictures at least we are caught up!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are some good looking Gap models you have. So funny after you told me that story about Mckenzie in church today, I noticed her and Regan were waving at each other from afar, apparently they do have a special relationship. Who knew! ha ha

Brandi said...

I think that Kasey looks the happiest out of all the pics!

Crowther family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Visits from my friends