CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

AARON JENSEN

It breaks my heart to update with this news. My sweet little nephew Aaron Jensen was Born on Jan. 4, 2010 @ 10:35 and passed away @ 11:36p.m. My heart is so full of gratitude for this sweet little boy who was able to spend just an hour here on earth. We know that he was perfect to perfect to stay here on earth. Brandi has been incredibly strong. I am so grateful for her and her testimony of the gospel I know that our Father in Heaven is mindful of her and her family. We without a doubt know that we will have the opportunity to see him again. Families Are together forever through time and all Eternity. Please pray for The Jensen Family as the week goes on. Thank you again to each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers.
I will keep all of you updated.
Love,
jody

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jody thank you for all you are doing for the family MOM

Visits from my friends