CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

SUNDAY WILL COME!

This has been a very long week! I have been full of thoughts as the week has moved forwarded. I usually blog about shallow things. Today, however I have decided to share a few personal thoughts. I have experienced two very extremely different trials this week. (These are not my personal trails.) These are very close family members. I have thought alot about how this week had played out and how different it could all be. It is not part of the plan and I clearly understand this. Without disclosing the personal details (out of respect for these family members).

As I have thought about what I should do and how to help I know of only two things that I can do. Pray and go to the Temple. In doing this I may not find the answers but I will find the peace and comfort that will help all involved to move forward. I was looking on the Internet and found this video clip. I certainly feel like this moment is a Friday. I know without a doubt that for these situations Sunday will come it is part of his plan. How blessed I fell to be able to have the knowledge of the gospel. To those family members I love you and will continue to pray for the peace and comfort you will need through these trials.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is true!

Ashley said...

I hope your family comes out of these trials stronger and the everyone will have comfort in their time of need.

Bonnie said...

Although I was not able to hear or see the video. I find comfort in your words. This has been tough. I love you for your support and for sharing in these moments... I know it wasn't easy for you. Love Aunt Bonnie

Visits from my friends