CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

FIRST FOOTBALL GAME!!




Skyler had his first football game today. Skyler is on the same team as his little friend Hunter. Unfortunately they were out of town. Skyler was so excited because his dad had to coach his football game. I thought they looked cute together. ( I had to take a picture. Kasey is so excited about that.)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That picture of Skyler is DARLING!!!

kirhart said...

So fun for the pair of them! My guys are also playing and coaching flag for the first time this year. Hopefully Skyler likes it more than Gunnar does!

judd and ash said...

Oh Skyler...I love that kid! He is so dang funny...I seriously want to come to one of the games just to watch him. Braxton is playing this year too, and I always see your car at the field. I kinda wish I would have signed Dawson up so they could be on the same team, but I think we'll give it another year...maybe then he will be more interested in the game and less interested in doing cartwheels and chasing butterflies...I doubt it though:)

Unknown said...

Whose the man?

Visits from my friends