CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MCKENZIES FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!!






Today was Mckenzies first day of preschool. She was so cute to get her little outfit and backpack ready. I have to admit I have been a little worried about starting her this year. She is 100% Mommy's little girl. I knew it would be hard for her. I however had a total melt down. I dropped her off and she just starting crying. I felt horrible. When I picked her up she was fine. She had a great day and made some friends. It was a busy day and it will be a busy week. Skyler starts kindergarten on Thursday. I knew that this was a change for all of us. I am so sad me little kids are growing up and it is a new phase. It just breaks my heart....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so hard but it's a good change. Before you know it you will love the change and the break from the kids.

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! I was sad for about a day, now I LOVE me some school days!!

Visits from my friends