
I had to post this. The other night Kasey, Jeremy and Colby were going to the movies. Well as luck would have it Jeremy walked in with the same shirt as Kasey. The funny thing about this is that Colby shirt look almost the exact same it was just a different color. It is a good thing that they did not meet each other at the movies. Do not worry Kasey changed his shirt before they left.
I just thought they that they looked so cute dressed a like.
3 comments:
That would be called a high school date, matching shirts. I hope they had a lovely evening! Did they sit by each other or a sit apart?
Can you believe you have been married for Kasey all these years and I didn't know he was a twin
What are we going to do with these two?? We are the luckiest girls in the world!! Or maybe they are the luckiest guys? Love you guys!
Post a Comment